Information about state fees
|Airport transit visa (A)
|Short-term visa (C)
|Short-term visa (C) children 6-12 years
|EU agreements on the facilitation of the issuance of visas (applies for the citizens of the Russian Federation, Belarus and Ukraine)
urgent visa 70 €
|EU agreements on the facilitation of the issuance of visas (applies for the citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYROM, Georgia, Montenegro, Serbia and Moldova)
Long-term visa (D)
The state fee can be paid only through a bank or credit card. Cash is not possible.
Bank accounts of the MINISTRY OF FINANCE for collecting visa fee are the following:
– SEB Pank р/с EE891010220034796011
– Swedbank р/с EE932200221023778606
– Luminor Bank AS EE70170001577198
–Lhv Bank EE777700771003813400
- 2900073630 (visa application to be submitted at Estonian representations abroad)
- 2900082469 (visa application to be submitted at PBGB service offices)
- If it is not possible to enter the reference number on the payment order of a foreign country, the reference number must be entered in the clarification field.
Clarification of the payment: Review of visa applications, first name and surname of the applicant
Please be advised that these bank accounts can only be used when the visa is applied for at the Estonian representations.
The following persons are exempted from paying the visa fee:
- Children under 6 years.
- A family member of an Estonian or an EU/ EEA citizen of a third country whose nationals are required to hold a visa for the Schengen area
- Persons who intend to attend meetings of the United Nations or its organizations, the Council of Europe, the European Union or the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe to be held in Estonia.
- School children, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose only of study or educational training.
- Researchers coming from third countries travelling in the Community for conducting scientific research with a view to facilitating proceedings carried out by Member States for issuing uniform short -stay visas.
- Persons invited by Parliament or the Estonian Government.
- Anyone who, by virtue of an international convention, is entitled to a visa free of charge.
Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports
- According to Visa Facilitation Agreements