Agreements between Republics of Estonia and Kazakhstan
- Agreement on mutual understanding and cooperation (entered into force on 25 May 1995).
- Agreement on avoidance of double taxation and prevention of tax evasion (came into force 19 Jul 2000).
- Agreement on international road transport (came into force 18 Dec 2002).
- Agreement on cooperation in the field of railway transport (came into force 29 Mar 2003).
- Agreement on cooperation in the fight against organized crime and other forms of crime (signed 2 Jun 2004, provisionally applicable from the moment of signing).
- Agreement on co-operation in the field of culture and humanities (came into force 9 June 2006).
- Agreement on economic, research and technical co-operation (came into force 4 March 2010).
- Agreement on co-operation in combating organized and other forms of crime (came into force 16 January 2012).
- Agreement on reciprocal promotion and protection of investments (came into force 26 August 2014).